Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring HELL.

So far, Spring Break is the worst in history. I lost my actcard on Friday (which allows me to eat, get into my building, etc.) and I have to buy a new one when I go back to Uni, my microwave broken, my car is totalled, I might not even get enough money for it to get another one which means I can't get to work which makes it pretty damn difficult to pay for college, I'm not old enough to be issued a rental car, I have no way to go anywhere for the entirety of the break unless someone picks me up, I still had a half a tank of gas in my car when it was towed away, I just had my oil changed that Wednesday too, my ankle is sprained, I found out I have two metal pieces in my toe, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for more sinus problems, my boyfriend's beautiful Les Paul got snapped in half in the wreck, I have to drive (excuse me, be driven) ALL the way back to Citronelle on Tuesday to fill out stuff for the wreck or else my license will be suspended, Tyler's car got hit the day after my car was killed, I had to cancel TWO photoshoots on account of not having a car anymore... Am I leaving anything out? Probably. SPRING BREAK, YOU OFFICIALLY SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment