Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laziness and excitement!

At the moment I am sitting in bed and watching TV. I am being SO incredibly lazy today, but I think I'll continue laziness until after rehearsal when I'll be wide awake.

We finally started blocking last night! I got so freakin' giddy the first time we started a run through from the beginning to "Day by Day." The lights were off, Calvin was performing his opening monologue, and we got to actually act for the first time since we started rehearsing! AHHHH I cannot wait until show weekends! I haven't performed in so long, I am so anxious to get this on the road! It's going to be a great show, I can feel it:)

On a heavier note, I have two math homeworks/quizzes due tomorrow:/ I MUST start on them tonight after practice because I know I won't get them both done by 3pm if I start at noon. Poo. 

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment