Monday, March 14, 2011

Looking up!

So because I quit working last fall to go to school, I thought I was going to get practically nothing back from tax returns. However, I found out I am no longer eligible to be claimed as a dependent, so I have to file without my parents. Now that I'm not a dependent anymore, I'm getting back $700!!! And I know I'm going to get SOMETHING from the wreck for a car, thought it may not be alot. But with this $700, I think I might have a shot of getting a car, however crappy it is! I can smell the new car. I can feel the interior on my cheek (my FACE cheek;) ), and I might even get a car with A/C this time!:D Maybe that wreck wasn't so bad, after all. We'll see. Hope is not lost!

And Spring Break finally quit shitting on me!!!!! Yesterday's shoot rendered some good photos, and I have another today at 4. Tomorrow is wasted because of doctor appointments and SR-13 forms, but hey, maybe the beach is in my future?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment