Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello there!

Been a few weeks since I've posted last.

Opening weekend for Godspell is next Friday! That's in a week!!!! It's also Tyler's birthday:D

I've been writing alot more in my journal again lately. I fell out of the swing during Christmas break, and I didn't write every day last semester. I've been writing like a page a day, sometimes more. The other day I wrote five pages. I also like the way I never change the channel from Cartoon Network now. There's always something good on! Tom an Jerry around noon, then Ed, Edd and Eddy, then Billy and Mandy, then Courage the Cowardly Dog, sometimes some Regular Show sprinkled in there, and I'm always gone in between 5 and 9 so idk what comes on then, except for when I watch Adventure Time. Then by the time I get back, Adult Swim is on! Man, I love me some Adult Swim. That was a long rant about CN, sorry.

I get my two rolls of fisheye and underwater film tomorrow! I'm soooo excited! All the good stuff will be going on Flickr^_^ My pro account expires on the 18th:( So I'm trying to upload as much as I can before then. My 365 is over, so I might not even need to buy another year. I'll just have to be selective about what I upload if I start to run low. I only get 100MB a month, which is crap when I save all my photos in the highest quality possible. I can't wait to see how the pictures came out!!!!!!

Only three weeks of the semester left. I'm ready for SCHOOL to be over, but I'm not ready to go home! I don't want to be away from Tuscaloosa for three months:( And I'll be working at Waffle House again, bleh. Hopefully I'll do some weddings, though. And get a car. And go to the beach alot. And read alot. I must make myself read and watch lots of Netflix while I have the chance! I have to read so much for school that when I am given a break, reading is the farthest thing from my mind. I must also make myself chillax and listen to records more often. I don't do it nearly enough. Mostly because I like to do it at night and there's usually something happening at night. Either I'm at practice or shenanigans are going on in the Mallet house.

The April issue of the magazine is out! I'm kind of sad about it though, because this was the best issue yet, and it's cheaper, but it's only gotten 60 views. The last issue got over 500 by this time. Makes me sad:( But I did sell a copy! Just one so far. And I'll have my own copy of it when I go back home. Hopefully I can get another issue out in May and have two issues to show potential advertisers. I need some ad monies! I gots to go to college and stuff:/

This has been an incredibly long blog. So I shall cut it off here. I will keep finding stuff to talk about if I don't and it will progressively get more boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment